$335 (includes $55 SMJFL fee).
Please note that registrations have closed for the following age groups:
Under 16 boys (waitlist here)
A 10% sibling discount can be applied for each additional sibling that is registered under the same email address. Registration does not need to take place at the same time, however the same email address must be used to have the discount applied. The discount is applied on the Hampton Rover portion of the registration fee only (not SMJFL fees, which are $55).
Benefits of Joining Hampton Rovers Juniors
All new and returning players at the Club will enjoy the following benefits of playing at the Hampton Rovers Juniors:
- Extensive training support
- Colbrow Medic coverage at all home games
- Up to date training equipment
- Qualified Coaches and Assistant Coaches
- Extensive support from our partners
- A clear pathway to Men’s and Women’s football
All new players will receive a Hampton Rovers Sports Bag which will be distributed by your Team Manager. We will be able to personalise these for registrations received prior to the start of the season.
Under 15s, 16s and 17s who will play in the merge Sandy Rovers teams, please register as per usual.
NEW ROVERS JUNIOR PLAYERS
- If you are new to the Hampton Rovers Football Club in 2023 AND never previously played for another club, OR you’re a previous Auskick participant, then please proceed to the Hampton Rovers junior registration form (or click the Register Now button above) where you can register online as a new player at the club (select ‘registering to play for the first time’).
- If you have played for another club in the SMJFL or previously played at another club anywhere in Australia, you will require a clearance. This will be completed by us here at Hampton Rovers Juniors. Once this is done you’ll receive an email to complete your registration. Please contact us so we can prepare a clearance for you. Select the Type of Enquiry to Registering for the 2024 Season.
Registrations – Kimberley Bartal
Girls Footy – Sean Brady (call Sean on 0433 222 223 or through the contact form below)
Head to our Contact page and select the appropriate person in the dropdown box next to Select the Type of Enquiry and either Kimberley or Sean will reply as soon as they can.