Missed a few posts, didn’t see our updates on Facebook or Instagram? Well, here’s what happened:
- We had an explanatory pic of how Casino Royale will work on Saturday. Well over 100 people have already booked, so book your ticket now if you’re not heading to Europe, North Queensland, the Northern Territory or the US…
- Our Vice Pres/Sponsorship Manager, Troy Morris, nabbed himself some new wheels from our major sponsor, Brighton Mazda, and in the process earned the club a tidy $300. Don’t forget, if you’re looking for a new car, Mazda have a wide range to suit anyone and they give $300 to the club for every purchase. How good.
- Caggs talked about the club mantra in his footy report of last week. As always, an entertaining read.
- We met another one of our all important sponsors – and a rather appropriate one given the injuries that may occur in footy. Holmesglen Private Hospital is just around the corner in South Road. It’s brand new and it’s waiting for you – though in some way, we hope not to use them!
- Our Junior Pres, Jason Nicholl, was at Boss James early on Saturday and took this pic…I mean seriously, how gorgeous is our home ground.
- We have a number of parents who take photos for us every week. Andrew Fix is one of them and he took this great snap of Harry Georganakis, a parent from the Under 10 White team. It promptly ended up on the SMJFL social spot along with the Under 11 Div 5 team belting out the Rovers song!
- Speaking of photos, here’s the pics from Round 8. The album is added to as photos come to hand.
- Don’t forget to check out all our latest pictures on Instagram too.